THE MBA PROGRAMME
1. The candidates offered final admission will be required to register personall y on July 23, 1998* or another date advised by the University. The candidate is required to fill up reg istration card and get himself registered. All new entrants to any course are issued Identity Card, Hos pital Booklet, etc. during the first registration. They are required to bring five copies of the pas sport size and one copy of coloured stamp size photographs at the time of the first registration.
2. Regular classes will start from July 27, 1998*.
3. After registration, students should report to the Head of the Department of M anagement studies and should submit the joining report.
4. All candidates will have to register Personally on the date to be intimated t o them, in the Senate Hall of the University.
5. If a candidate does not register on the prescribed date, his admission shall stand cancelled.
* The University has a right to change these dates if required. However, the candidates will be informed in case of a change in date.
In case of any doubt regarding guide-lines for counselling and registrat ion, the decision of the Vice-Chancellor shall be final.
Candidates are required to submit the following documents at the time of registration.
1. Admission Form
2. Medical Certificate of Fitness
3. Six recent Photographs (5 Passport size and one coloured stamp size)
4. Transfer Certificate/Migration certificate (in original)) from the institutio n/University last attended.
5. Caste certificate if applicable.
6. Proof of having passed (Mark sheet/degree) Bachelors degree Examination in th e required percentage or equivalent in terms of grade.
For further information please contact