University of Roorkee
Topics of some of the currently being pursued (including submitted) Ph.D . theses
1. Control of Static VAR Systems for Improving Power System Perform ance.
2. Microcomputer Controlled Inverter Fed Induction Motor Drive.
3. Artificial Neural Network Applications in Power System.
4. Performance Improvement of Vibration Transducers and their Applicat ion.
5. Ambulatory Monitoring and Analysis of ECG Classification
6. Artificial Neural Network Based ECG Classification
7. Adaptive Digital Control and Instrumentation
8. Artificial Neural Network Approach to Power System Security Asse ssment
9. ANN Based Process Control
10. Analysis and Interpretation of ECG Signal
11. Isolated and Grid Mode Operation of Induction Generators
12. Optimal Operation of Interconnected Power Plants
13. Simulation Study of Vector Controlled Induction Motor Drives
14. Investigations on Cycloconverter Fed Induction Machine System in Generating Mode
15. Intelligent Diagnostic and Monitoring of Electrical Machines
16. Expert System for Arrhythmia Detection Using ECG Signal
17. Investigations on Multi-phase Induction Motor Drive
18. Investigations on Grid Connected Commutatorless DC Generator
19. Intelligent Instrumentation System for Signal Analysis & Diagnosis.