(a) The Information Brochure & Application
Form can be obtained from the main branches, unless otherwise mentioned,
of the State Bank of India, in the Cities listed, on cash payment of requisite.
Application Fee including bank commission as below.
- Rs. 450.00 for General & other categories
- Rs. 175.00 for SC/ST category
Date of Sale : December 15, 1998 to January
30, 1999 excluding bank holidays.
(b) The Information Brochure and Application Form
can also be obtained by sending a written request so as to reach on or
before 08.01.1999 alongwith a bank draft for the amount as shown below
to the Chairman, REE-99, University of Roorkee, Roorkee 247 667.
- Rs. 470.00 for General & other categories
- Rs. 195.00 for SC/ST category
The draft should be drawn in favour of "REE
ACCOUNT", payable at the State Bank of India, University
branch, Roorkee (Code no. 1069) and crossed "A/C Payee Only".
The application form will be despatched by registered post by the University.
The University does not take any responsibility for the form lost in transit
or late delivery due to postal delay.
LIST OF CITIES
- Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Aligarh, Allahabad, Almora,
Ambala(Cantt.), Amritsar, Asansol, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhagalpur, Bhilai,
Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Bokaro, Bulandshahar, Dehradun, Delhi(Chandni Chowk),
New Delhi (Parliament Street), New Delhi (Lajpat Nagar), Dharwar, Durgapur,
Faridabad, Gaya, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hardwar,
Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi,
Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Kota, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mathura,
Meerut(Cantt.), Mirzapur, Moradabad, Mumbai (Dadar), Mumbai (Samachar Marg),
Muzaffarnagar, Muzaffarpur, Nagpur, Nainital, Patiala, Patna, Pune, Ranchi,
Rohtak, Roorkee (University Branch), Rourkela, Saharanpur, Shimla, Solapur,
Srinagar (Garhwal), Thiruvananthapuram, Varanasi, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.
- While submitting the duly filled in application
form please ensure that :
- The normal and O.M.R., application forms are
complete in all respects.
- Three identical photographs are affixed at proper
places in the normal application and verification forms.
- Photograph on normal application form has been
- An attested zerox copy of proper category certificate,
if other than general category, is attached.
- The Code Number and Name of the first choice
of the place of examination and your Name in the space provided, is indicated
on the top left hand side of the envelope in the box provided.
- Form number has been noted for future reference.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DESPATCH OF APPLICATION FORM
- The O.M.R. Application form is not to be tied
- The normal application forms and enclosures must
be put in the following order and tied properly or stapled :
- Acknowledgement card, self addressed with stamps
- Application Form.
- Verification Form / Admit Card.
- Category certificate if other than general category.
- Draft for Aptitude Test Fee if opting for B.Arch.
degree course. Write form number and your name at the back of the draft.
- All the above documents and O.M.R. Form must
be sent in the envelope mar ked "Application Form" provided for
this purpose. One Envelope should contain only one Application Form along
with the Relevant Documents as above.