APPLICATION FORM FOR INDIAN RAILWAYS PROFESSORIAL CHAIRS ON BRIDGE ENGINEERING/DYNAMICS OF RAIL VEHICLE SYSTEMS* AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ROORKEE
1. Name and Address of the candidate
2. Date of Birth
3. Place of Birth
4. Academic Qualifications (Bachelor's degree onwards with University, year and subject)
5. Positions held (in chronological order)
6. Candidate's field of specialization
7. Names of 5 referees working in the research areas of the candidate (at l east 3 of whom should be from India)
8(a) Significant contributions to Bridge Engineering/Dynamics of Rail Vehicle Systems* by the candidate and its impact (in about 500 words). Specific reference is to be made to research papers published in this context.
(b) Summarise the most significant work in 50 words.
9. Awards received in recognition of work (Give details in chronological or der such as, name of the awarding body, award, year, and recognised work ).
10. The following may be enclosed with the application:
(a) A list of candidate's 10 most significant publications (reprints to be enclosed)
(b) A complete list of publications in standard refereed journals.
(c) List of the most outstanding technical reports/review articles.
*Delete the area not applicable
11. Details of books written and published, if any.
12. Details of patents taken, if any.
13. Candidate's vision to steer through the challenges of Bridge Engineering /Dynamics of Rail Vehicle Systems*.
14. Candidate's work plan.
15. Any additional information of relevance.